New Moon - The actual magic behind the moment

When people ask me where to begin, 'being a witch' I often have to tell them it is like trying to define the process of, 'know thy self'; it's complicated.

The process of applying your values and beliefs, thoughts and passions into daily applicable life and feeling some grand connection and whimsical happiness is the goal, but it is a lot like trying to make a taco in space; as ridiculous looking as it is to do (or define). BEING a witch is usually just doing things the natural way, the traditional way, the less popular but 'connected' way and finding divine wisdom in your actions.  Actions apply to every single thing you might do and every behavior, from morning routine to after dinner clean-up, can be conjured into some sort of ritual for deeper purpose.  The process of spiritual growth is terribly subjective and individualized and therefore is almost impossible to relate exactly to others.


So, I reach out to other naturalists and use them as an example and pillar of strength.  I have my own goals, intentions and rituals, but then I hope to learn and listen from those around me, doing their own thing and having success.
As Behati Life says, "You were Born to Do this!"

Recently, I've been keeping my daily dream journal and taking it to the 'next level'.  I'm tracking the planetary movements and shifts, writing down patterns, and seeing what emotions I tend to have after certain foods, activities, company or even if there is some correlation to the forces in space.  I've learned in just a few months, that I already know how I feel about all the signs of the zodiac and how the phases of the moon effect my body and mind.  I know how certain affirmations change my mindset and I'm excited to start laying in the pieces of astrology into my daily routine. To actually manifest more spell work with the help of certain planets.


TODAY is a great day to start this journey for YOU.  You can also start keeping a journal, or mental note, to how your body feels and reacts to certain energies and shifts in the environment. I know that many intuitives and sensitive individuals are feeling the GREAT SHIFT for 2018 and this NEW MOON is making sure we get specific. So, if you're interested in going further down the worm hole, join me on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL as I go over my thoughts of the NEW MOON and also reference others sites to check out for more self-learning.


Comments

Popular Posts