What's in a name? Well, a middle name...

Today is national 'middle name pride' day. Of course I hate to subscribe to 'what national day' it is, but it also guides me when the moon phase is sucking me of all energy. Lately my creativity comes in big bursts and then I'm completely dry - empty - lost.


So, I look to my calendar, listen to streaming music, do yoga, drink coffee... get out the camera, go to HitREcord and collaborate.
I love to share art with others and be inspired by others and sometimes we have to be inspired ourselves to contribute with fair insight.

So, I look to my calendar and think of my middle name: Beth.

Beth, not short for anything, and the Scottish - Hebrew - Biblical Beth that was a family name from Christian ancestors.  My husband's sister is named Bethany and doesn't like to be shortened to Beth - so it has interesting usage in our household = never.

"Origin of the name Beth: Originally a short form of Elizabeth (God is my oath) and Bethany (house of figs), Beth is popularly bestowed as an independent given name and as a name element in compound names such as Mary-Beth or Laura-Beth."

What does YOUR Middle name mean? 


Comments

Popular Posts