Peculiar People Day: I myself am Strange and Unusual

So, I could go on and on about how people have often categorized or labeled me as 'odd'. I used to feel ostracized by it... not so much anymore. I've found my place in the shadows and I've also found a glorious family of paranormal enthusiasts. So, I hope to share some of my following strange habits and strange friends with you and leave YOU to explore more.

You did ask to learn more in 2018, did you not? Well, this woman, Paranormal Sarah, didn't get her name for nothing.

BOOK:

I've written a gaggle of strange stories for magazines like TAPS, online journals like GHOST VILLAGE, and even host a weekly PODCAST on strange mental phenomenon to get you thinking. However, my greatest accomplishment thus far has been hearing the feedback from my books. These two paper babies have allowed me to make some amazing connections and also helped me learn that everyone has something to say.



FRIENDS:

The support system I've created since exploring more of the Paranormal in 1998, has been amazing. Before there were television shows, before some of the people were hosting Comic-Con, before conventions where even a 'thing', I remember investigating some of the most haunted locations all around the world, to learn with the Parapsychological Association. Research was and is, my passion. I've also gravitated towards a murder of others that find enigmas beyond the veil as fascinating as I:







If you're interested in learning about the Paranormal, what lies beyond the Veil, may I suggest some of the following friends that lurk with me on the DARK SIDE:

DARKNESS RADIO 

APRIL SLAUGHTER 

PARANORMAL GIRL 

AMI BRUNI & STRANGE ESCAPES

MARLEY H. GIBSON

and so many more....

Comments

Popular Posts