One amazing meal my Man makes...

Brandon is a quiet worker. He never asks or declares his presence be noticed and usually he prefers to be a whisper or a ghost to someone standing in the spotlight. As a dramatic Virgo, he has helped me to learn loving the details, the slow, soft process of taking your time and swallowing your tongue.

He teaches me how to have balance and though he isn't a cook, seeing him step up when he needs to helps me to know he can be ANYTHING. He will gladly fry up some hot dogs and some of his best sandwiches are his SPAM creations.  Though it may not be gourmet, there is love and patience in everything he does. I adore it.  I have so many great, patient, and clever men in my world that cooking is their sidebar where it is usually my therapy.





Men Make Dinner Day? No need...

Comments

Popular Posts