Who You Gonna Call? Paranormal Sarah...

I grew up with the Monster Squad, The Goonies, Scooby-Doo, Tales from the Crypt and eventually The Ghostbusters. Living in a haunted house, later to inspire my book HAUNTED BY THE ABYSS, Ghost hunting and exploring the paranormal is obviously a big part of my life.  From growing up on the belly of psychic conventions and strange happenings in the middle of the Bible Belt to later lecturing at cons across the world along side TV 'ghost hunters', the paranormal is a daily celebration in my life.




Exploring beyond the veil means that I instantly get to jump to crazy stories when meeting a stranger, having intimate conversations on the first night of meeting and to hold hands with that person next to you, despite not knowing their name, because you're escaping the Death Tunnel together in the middle of the night.  Paranormal investigations, haunting cases and strange phenomenon have introduced me to some of the coolest people on the planet and I just want to take a moment to highlight a few of my favorite paranormal people on National Ghost Hunters Day.




April Slaughter - Poet and Artist 

The Felinist in KCMO

Ben Hansen
Amy Bruni of TAPS & Kindred Spirit and Mallie Fox of Paranormal Girl


Author and Cryptozoologist Joedy Cook

Got Ghosts?! Tour owner and Haunted Evidence star, Patrick Burns
If Ghost Hunting scares you, or you think it's just a hobby that happens to make the Target isles a few months out of the year... well, I hope you'll change your mind to know it can be something so much more.

Comments

Popular Posts