Perseid Meteor Shower: Look up...

A big part of my spirituality is working energy through the moon cycles. Paying attention to the phase, cycles, shifts, and things happening in the space around us. So, a meteor shower is something that excites me. I think of Carl Sagan and being made of star stuff...



If you've not listened to Carl Sagan, watched him lecture about science and space, you've not seen someone who is completely accepting of their soul and place. Watching him love science is like watching a devout martyr dying for their cause, only he's doing it the way I want. He was a magical dude.


Yesterday in a counseling session my therapist and I went over the amygdala. A big cause for my panic attacks and physical issues with anxiety; the biggest struggle lingering in my fears.  She mentioned that she had read a recent article on evidence-based approaches to fighting anxiety by changing the chemicals through behavior modification. Knowing how I feel about medications, self-control and 'doing it myself without help', she sent me the information. It made sense.

It was like divine intervention, validation, synchronicity.  I had walked in that afternoon and had seen a cardinal on a card, popped right out at me; Hi Grandpa. I smiled and felt open to getting positive information and then almost word-for-word, she gave me the answers I had been asking for in morning meditation. More tools to use to feel safe and remove fear.


I subscribe to frequency, energy, power of Science and the Universe around us. I believe in music therapy, light therapy, belief, neurotransmitters, gravity, frequency, light and all that moves through and around us. I really do - and so I try and believe, like a true Star Wars fan, that I have some sort of FORCE.  I'm doing more to control the television in the background, the white noise of the fan being on, and now seeing the message of diaphragmatic breathing.


So what the hell does this have to do with the Lunar Cycles and the Perseid Meteor Shower? Well, the last two years has been predicted by many as a huge SHIFT. That from the year 2012, the Mayan - world culture dooms day - that a shift happened for those who where at all intuitive and that they would struggle for FIVE YEARS to find themselves. Mother Nature is recoiling, she is getting ready to shake us big time and the population is culling itself. Sadly, politics will heighten, wars will outbreak, people will need to band together and survive on a whole new level and those who are disconnected, sheeple, will simple 'fall to the wayside'.  This is a training for those who will make it.


Intuitives, shamans, witches, guides, mentors and teachers from all walks of life warned me about the 'SHIFT' but I wasn't sure what it would mean. Now in hindsight, with all the flux in clients having similar issues, crime trends, political trends, GENERATIONS trends, it was inevitable. Now that the FIVE YEARS is coming to an end, the skies will 'open up and celebrate' and great waves of enlightenment, growth, change, movement and wisdom are coming. The Sturgeon Moon was said to be the start of this shift and that the Meteor Showers, Eclipse and great Floods of the Fall will all be parts of the process. A shedding of negativity.

Now, I've always believe in Almanacs, Science and Psychic Prediction, but some of the messages have become too clear and ominous. Some of the prophecies are damn-near scary and now I have less faith and more belief. I'm so happy to be surviving this spiritual training process and to be someone who survived the "Suicide Wave of July" in order to see the lights in the sky.





Comments

Popular Posts