World UFO Day - Got a story?

Alien stories are some of my 'least' favorite paranormal discussions, mostly because they REALLY make my skin crawl.  Some time spent with Dr. Leo Sprinkle, discussing the depths of SOUL SAMPLES and his experiences researching the unknown, lead me down some interesting worm holes that still haunt me; I can't ever seem to say much more.


Scary movies and nightmares for me, are true tales of abduction and of alien encounters. Something snatching you in your slumber, a more intelligent presence USING your body at their will, the inability to communicate... ever single alien topic scares me to my core.
So, I usually avoid talking about my own horror stories and listen to others' from a distance. MUFON meetings in the back conference room of Kansas City metaphysical shops and cattle mutilation cases on the outskirts of Iowa towns - nothing has been off of my radar.

This year, I hope to plan some amazing 2019 adventures that might lead me to some UFO hot spots and also might scare the living shit out of me. I don't know how much I'll document, or if I'll want to save it for a book of some kind, but I'm sure some of my social media will leak some clues here and there.


So, if you're interested in that sort of thing - or maybe you're like me and you are NOT but want to be more okay with what really scares you - join me.

@ParanormalSarah 

HIGHLIGHT Alien Movies to watch:
Fire in the Sky
Arrival
Annihaliation
Fourth Kind
Grey Skies
Contact
Alien (series)
Knowing
SIGNS

Watching THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL because apparently that is one I've not seen. What about you? What horror true tales of alien encounters do you have and what movies should we add?


Comments

Popular Posts